Selling a Home: Our Guarantee
Here’s our commitment to you.
- Comparative Market Analysis – We will provide you with a current Comparative Market Analysis and assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- Marketing Action Plan – We will present a customized, written Marketing Action Plan to market your property.
- Home Enhancement – We will develop a plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers.
- Keller Williams Team – We will present your property to your Keller Williams sales team. We will share with you the team’s recommendations to help realize the best price for your property.
- Promotion to Other Brokers – We will promote your property to other Brokers and Sales Associates in the area.
- We will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service.
- Direct Marketing – We will distribute promotional materials on your property to key market areas to attract potential buyers.
- We will place a Keller Williams “For Sale” sign on your property to help generate calls to our office from prospective buyers.
- Advertising – We will review how our online presence will help attract the greatest number of buyers to your property.
- We will make information about your property available on the Keller Williams website and promote it online -24/7 – with unique resources.
- Your property will also receive added exposure through REALTOR.com , the official Web site of the National Association of REALTORS.
- We will provide you with a Marketing Activity Report on a regular basis to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity and the actions we have taken to market your property.
- Personal and Timely Response – We will return your phone call or email within 24 hours or less.
- Seller Disclosure – We will present your Seller Disclosure, regarding the condition of your property to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer. Please keep us informed of any changes in the property and keep the information current on the disclosure form.
- We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable for and protective of you.
- Closing the Sale – We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- Financing Alternatives – Prior to showing your property, we will encourage prospective buyers or their representatives to get written loan pre-approval. We will also discuss the impact of various financing alternatives with you.
- Estimated Net Proceeds – We will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- Representation – We will review with you how we will represent you during the transaction. This will be thoroughly discussed and clearly presented for your consideration.